Nox offline installer is a way to install Nox emulator on your PC without the need of a reliable and stable Internet connection. Nox player 6 is one of the most popular Android Emulators available today. Android emulators are tools that can create an Android-like ecosystem on PC, thus enabling users to install and access Android apps and features on PC. This is especially popular among users who access movie apps or users who are into gaming as bigger screen enhances the experience remarkably.
Nox offline installer for PC is a one – click installation file that quickly installs this emulator on your PC without the need to configure anything. It is compatible with any 32 – bit or 64 – bit Windows operating system after Windows 7. Nox app player offline installer is also available in a Mac – compatible version for Mac users to enjoy the taste of both Android as well as iOS on the same PC. The installation process is fairly simple and in this article, we will demonstrate a step – by – step process of how to use Nox offline installer to install Nox Emulator on your PC.
How to Download & Install Nox Offline Installer:
If you are looking to download Nox offline installer for Mac or Nox offline installer for Windows, you can visit this URL and download the respective installer file.
- Click Download Nox for PC to get the latest version of this emulator for Windows.
- Click Download Nox for Mac to get the Mac – compatible version of the installer.
- Choose the location on your device where you would want to save the installer file and click Save and wait for the file to download.
Once you have downloaded the correct offline installer file, follow these steps to install Nox emulator on your PC without encountering any problems:
Install Nox Offline Installer on Windows/Mac:
- Go to the folder location where you had earlier downloaded the installer file. ( By default it is in the Downloads folder in your Windows local drive).
- Scroll to search the downloaded installer file and double click on it to start the installation process.
- From the prompt that opens up, click on Install button. The installation commence automatically. Wait for it to finish.
How to Set Up Nox Offline Installer
- Once the installation process is complete, you can launch Nox app player by double clicking on it from the saved folder location or from the desktop.
- The app will load with an initialization screen the first time and eventually load the Home Screen.
- On the Home Screen of the emulator, you will find pre – installed apps and features like Settings, Camera, Facebook, etc.
- Users will have to sign in using a Google email ID (Gmail ID) the first time just as they would have to on a new Android device.
- Once you have signed in using your Google account details, you can easily browse around the Google Play Store to download and install your favourite apps and access them on your PC.
With impeccable features like advanced key – mapping, screen recording, and game controller compatibility – this emulator is a perfect choice for gamers looking to gain an edge with better controls on a bigger screen. If you are yet to try out Nox emulator, download the Nox offline installer now and open up a world of apps and games for free!