Nox App Player for Windows is one of the newest Android emulators in the market that has become a crowd favourite quickly. An Android Emulator is a tool or software that enables users to install and use Android apps on their PC. From using numerous apps that are better suited for a bigger screen to games that are more enjoyable on PC than on your Android smartphone
Emulators can do all that and much more by recreating an Android ecosystem on your PC. This means that Android Emulators reproduce the Android environment on your PC so that you can install APK files and access them from your PC as well.
Although Nox Player is not the only Android Emulator in the market, it is surely one of the best. It packs in a horde of advanced features and does not affect your PC’s overall performance at all. The user interface is neat and extremely user – friendly and you can easily install it on your Windows PC without running into any errors. This article will demonstrate a step – by – step process on how to download Nox Emulator and use it on your PC.
Download & Install Nox App Player For Windows
Nox App Player for Windows is compatible with all versions from Windows 7 and the app runs smoothly without freezing on all of them. Designed around an Android 4.4.2 Kernel, Nox Emulator has amazingly quick responses and provides premium performance. Not only does this app recreate your smartphone’s Android environment on your PC, but also enables users to access all apps seamlessly on your PC just as you would on your smartphone.
- Visit this URL to download the installer file for this app – https://bignoxdownload.com
- Choose the location on your PC hard disk where you want to save the downloaded file and click on the Save button.
- Once the download process is complete, go to the folder where you have saved the file.
- Click on the installer file and start the installation process.
- The installation process will continue automatically and once it is done, click on Start to launch the Nox Emulator on your PC.
Setting Up Nox App Player For Windows 10
Once you have launched the Nox Emulator, it will take a while to load and then you will see the Nox Player Home Screen on your PC. Now, to setup Nox Player for the first time, follow these steps:
- From the Home Screen of Nox App Player, go to Google Play Store by clicking on the app icon.
- This will open up a page to setup your Google account on the device (Nox Emulator) to enable your access to apps and other features.
- Enter details of your existing Google account and click on the right arrow at the right bottom corner of the screen to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instruction carefully to successfully setup your account and synchronise it.
- Once this setup is done, you can browse, download, and install apps from the Google Play Store directly on Nox App Player.
Hopefully, this complete tutorial on how to download and install Nox App Player for Windows was easy to comprehend and helped you setup Nox Android emulator for the first time. Now that you have installed Nox Emulator on your PC, there is a world of possibilities ahead of you. You can access all the options and amazing features that come bundled with this app. If you have been looking for something similar to help you use your Android apps on PC, do not look further. Nox App Player for Windows is a great option and it does its job really well.